Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,200KM (₩2,159,564) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)