Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,007KM (₩1,952,849) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)