Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,714KM (₩1,149,653) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)