Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.218 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 119% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,511KM (AU$2,882) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 500,000 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 589 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)