Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 279 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,802KM (AU$3,155) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)