Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13469 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,979KM (R 29,545) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)