Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.277 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,111KM (C$2,436) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)