Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.285 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,332KM (C$2,592) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)