Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.287 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 114% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,420KM (C$2,658) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)