Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.257 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,710KM (C$1,360) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)