Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,518KM (C$3,310) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (43 minutes ago)