Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.272 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,449KM (C$2,711) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)