Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.302 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,363KM (C$2,584) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 60 (about 3 hours ago)