Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,361KM (C$3,175) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)