Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.300 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,137KM (C$1,644) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (35 minutes ago)