Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.357 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,644KM (C$2,686) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)