Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 725 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12263 BAM / NAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,287KM (18,651 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)