Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13449 BAM / NAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,553KM (26,415 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,655 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)