Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13228 BAM / NAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,294KM (9,782 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)