Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11566 BAM / NAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,133KM (18,444 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (41 minutes ago)