Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 BAM / ANG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,532KM (ƒ 2,736) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)