Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 BAM / ANG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,442KM (ƒ 2,574) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (31 minutes ago)