Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.898 BAM / ANG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 131% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,692KM (ƒ 4,110) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)