Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 BAM / ANG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,529KM (ƒ 2,827) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (43 minutes ago)