Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.937 BAM / ANG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,593KM (ƒ 2,766) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)