Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 BAM / ANG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 91% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,982KM (ƒ 5,734) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)