Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 BAM / ANG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 91% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,735KM (ƒ 5,493) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)