Cost of living comparison between Wiesbaden, Germany and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,606KM (€1,840) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)