Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,026KM (€1,034) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)