Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,847KM (€943) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)