Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,415KM (€1,744) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)