Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.319 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,041KM (C$1,547) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)