Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.171 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,098KM (NZ$1,791) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (42 minutes ago)