Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 109% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,140KM (NZ$2,676) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)