Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.289 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,598KM (NZ$3,568) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (23 minutes ago)