Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25932 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,088KM (元8,051) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 4 hours ago)