Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25205 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,080KM (元4,285) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)