Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,988KM (NZ$4,526) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)