Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12684 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,192KM (R 17,279) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)