Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14285 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,470KM (R 17,287) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)