Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26897 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,191KM (元15,581) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)