Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23178 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,185KM (元9,426) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)