Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26467 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,213KM (元15,917) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)