Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25313 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,200KM (元16,593) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)