Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.676 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,995KM ($1,787) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)