Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,155 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.754 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 211% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,668KM ($2,662) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 4 hours ago)