Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.749 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 165% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,449KM ($1,972) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)