Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,290 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45413 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,148KM (4,729 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)