Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,678 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46358 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,956KM (6,376 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)