Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02501 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,065KM (₨42,601) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩147 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Antonio, Texas costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 250,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)