Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02751 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 52% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,497KM (₨54,427) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)