Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02406 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 53% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 655KM (₨27,217) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)