Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12092 BAM / NAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,216KM (18,330 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)