Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,000KM ($4,337) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)