Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47270 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 992KM (2,098 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)