Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24943 BAM / SDG *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,750KM (7,014 Pound) in Wad Madani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)