Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,810KM (24,428,618 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)