Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,646KM (2,636 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)