Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.004 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,875KM (2,865 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)