Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,030KM (2,150 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)