Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.538 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,400KM (R$ 6,318) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)