Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,561KM (R$ 6,108) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)