Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.605 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,710KM (R$ 6,136) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)