Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,691KM (€1,884) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)