Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,730KM (€883) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)