Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,986KM (€1,530) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Helsinki costs €440 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (36 minutes ago)