Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02633 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,444KM (руб 54,830) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (24 minutes ago)