Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02775 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 915KM (руб 32,963) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (35 minutes ago)