Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02633 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,443KM (руб 54,788) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)