Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01561 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,870KM (119,801 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)