Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01456 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,103KM (144,495 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (32 minutes ago)