Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03100 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,425KM (руб 78,234) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Busan costs ₩50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)