Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02605 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,416KM (руб 54,365) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (42 minutes ago)