Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02652 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,700KM (руб 64,112) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)