Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02812 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 983KM (руб 34,978) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)