Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02822 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,204KM (руб 42,669) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)