Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02968 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,216KM (руб 74,648) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)