Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03185 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,440KM (руб 76,614) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)