Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,044KM (€2,064) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)