Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.571 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,128KM (R$ 5,482) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (34 minutes ago)