Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48805 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,362KM (R$ 2,792) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)