Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,143KM (R$ 5,434) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)