Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44419 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,927KM (R$ 4,338) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)