Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,254KM (R$ 5,359) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (31 minutes ago)