Cost of living comparison between Visby, Sweden and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20153 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,955KM (24,588 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)