Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20709 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,711KM (22,750 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (31 minutes ago)