Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02287 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,450KM (₨63,380) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (35 minutes ago)