Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02435 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,910KM (₨78,437) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)