Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06668 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,992KM (29,880₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (35 minutes ago)