Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06775 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,857KM (27,417₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)