Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06748 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,848KM (27,392₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)