Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 153% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,208KM (101,082,991 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)