Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00268 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,655KM (CH$992,355) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)