Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 923 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.811 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,190KM (€657) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)