Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00055 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,787KM (COL$3,237,743) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)