Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,844KM (COL$4,447,020) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)