Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,741KM (COL$4,466,754) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)