Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,583KM (COL$2,714,325) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)