Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,238KM (€2,163) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £258 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (16 minutes ago)