Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,698KM (€867) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)