Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,831KM (€935) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (34 minutes ago)