Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,414KM (€722) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)