Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.963 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,654KM (€1,352) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)