Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02440 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,553KM (₨63,635) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)