Cost of living in Viet Tri, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00007 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viet Tri (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,583KM (21,611,439 ₫) in Viet Tri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)