Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BAM / LAK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,799KM (21,310,730 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)