Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 BAM / LAK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,445KM (12,023,214 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)