Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 BAM / LAK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,841KM (21,560,833 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)