Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,371KM (€2,230) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)