Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.926 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,071KM (2,235 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)