Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,646KM (3,644 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)